April 11 ~ 12, 2019
You can download a pdf version here.
April 11, 2019
Zer0Con registration is a four-step process:
∙ first, you register here ,
∙ then we check if you are eligible or not,
∙ and finally you will receive a link to pay.
∙ It may take 2 or 3 days.
∙ if you pay, we will send you your ticket.
You should bring your ticket to get your badge.
Registration will begin in February 2019.
If you want to attend Zer0Con, please contact us.
The training courses of Zer0Con focus on bug hunting and exploitation.
- Training course fee does not include a Zer0Con conference ticket.
- Training course includes hotel lunch.
- Zer0Con issues CISSP CPE certificate, etc.
- After your registration, you will see the detailed information about payment.
- A training course may be canceled if the number of the registered is less than a trainer specifies
If you want to run your training course, send us email with the followings.
- Self introduction, Abstract, Curriculum, ETC.
- zer0con@ pocsec.com (PGP public key)
- ADDRESS: 70, Baumoe-ro 12-gil, Seocho-gu, Seoul, Korea
- TEL: +82-2-571-8100
- WEB: http://thek-hotel.co.kr/e_seoul/main.asp
- If you want more information, click the map below.
“There seems no empty room now in the venue hotel.
So, we recommend attendees to book other hotels in Gangnam area.
this file for your hotel rooms.”
If you have any questions, contact us.
* We recommend you to use the pgp key (PGP KEY)
Also, we are looking for sponsors. There are several benefits for sponsors, so please feel free to contact us.
Organizer & Sponsor
Copyright(c) Zer0Con All rights reserved.