Nov 11~ 13, 2020
You can download a pdf version here.
Zer0Con2020 will be collaborating with POC2020 which is celebrating its 15th Anniversary this year in November.
The training courses of Zer0Con focus on bug hunting and exploitation.
- Training course fee does not include a Zer0Con conference ticket.
- Training course includes hotel lunch.
- Zer0Con issues CISSP CPE certificate, etc.
- After your registration, you will see the detailed information about payment.
- A training course may be canceled if the number of the registered is less than a trainer specifies
If you want to run your training course, send us email with the followings.
- Self introduction, Abstract, Curriculum, ETC.
- zer0con@ pocsec.com (PGP public key)
- ADDRESS: 70, Baumoe-ro 12-gil, Seocho-gu, Seoul, Korea
- TEL: +82-2-571-8100
- WEB: http://thek-hotel.co.kr/e_seoul/main.asp
- If you want more information, click the map below.
“If there is no empty room in the venue hotel,
this file for your hotel rooms.”
If you have any questions, contact us.
* We recommend you to use the pgp key (PGP KEY)
Also, we are looking for sponsors. There are several benefits for sponsors, so please feel free to contact us.
Organizer & Sponsor
Copyright(c) Zer0Con All rights reserved.